Friday, September 9, 2016

Little Striped Shirt - Tanja


Hi there,

it's Tanja here and I would like to show you this cute masculine Birthday Card. I colored the A Day for Daisies Little Striped Shirt with Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush. As a finshing touch I added a strip of patterned paper to the left side of the card.

For more information on the creation of this card visit my Blog Little Art Cottage.

You'll find Little Striped Shirt and so many other wonderful images including Monthly Specials and Freebies in the A Day for Daisies Shop.

Make sure to join our Challenge "Add some Wood" right here on the ADFD Blog.

Have a day for daisies.

Yours,


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love that sweet image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Tanja! I love the layout with the striped paper and the "off the page" balloons and such a cute little image.

    ReplyDelete